Smart Campaigns: Posture
With our Posture Marketing Campaign you’ll finally have all the tools you need to market your practice as a local expert in posture and ergonomics. This marketing campaign has filled many chiropractic schedules around the world. Are you ready?
Smart Marketing Campaigns
Posture and ergonomics are a part of nearly every chiropractic practice. But many chiropractors don’t have a very good way to “get into the conversation” with their community. With our Posture chiropractic marketing campaign you’ll now have everything you need to launch a full scale marketing campaign around the topic of posture. Our campaign is loaded with assets that answer like, is there a perfect posture? How can patients improve their posture? How can proper posture prevent back pain? And the additional health benefits of a balanced posture.
Our Posture Campaign includes:
- Monthly Content Marketing Calendar – Your monthly calendar is designed to help you stay organized and take action!
- Doc’s Brief – a detailed brief on how-to implement and optimize the marketing campaign
- 4 research based email newsletters – each with a high impact call to action to start filling your schedule
- 30 Social Posts – beautifully designed social graphics to use to educate your community on the importance and relevance of this month’s research and why it should matter to them (social posts are a mix of topic related, fitness related, inspirational, and nutrition-based)
- 4 Blog Posts – unbranded, blog posts for your website and social channels
- 4 Facebook Live Video Scripts – highlighting the weekly topic and why it matters
- An In-Office Reception Area Video – a 15-20 minute educational video display slide series that you can play on your in-office TV
- 4 Patient Education Handouts – customizable for your prospects, patients, presentations, and other healthcare professionals
Looking for More
Note: This marketing campaign is ideal for chiropractors with social followings of at least 250 and email lists of at least 100.
Need help growing your practice? Check out The Smart Chiropractor.