Smart Campaigns: Low Back Pain
Our most popular campaign, Low Back Pain has to be an essential part of your chiropractic marketing. This foundational campaign has helped hundreds of practices around the world increase their new patients, reactivations, and credibility in the community.
Smart Chiropractic Marketing Campaign: Low Back Pain
The Low Back Pain Chiropractic Marketing Campaign features a complete set of marketing tools to help you showcase why chiropractic is recommended by top healthcare organizations, how your patients can figure out what’s causing their pain, and how to find relief. As our flagship campaign, you’ll have everything you need to market yourself as someone who can help your community find relief. Get ready, side effects of purchasing this campaign may include a full schedule.
The Low Back Pain Chiropractic Marketing Campaign includes:
- Monthly Content Marketing Calendar- Your monthly calendar is designed to help you stay organized and take action!
- Doc’s Brief – a detailed brief on how to implement and optimize the marketing campaign
- 4 research-based email newsletters– each with a high impact call to action to start filling your schedule
- 30 Social Posts – beautifully designed social graphics to use to educate your community on the importance and relevance of this month’s research and why it should matter to them (social posts are a mix of topic-related, fitness-related, inspirational, and nutrition-based)
- 4 Blog Posts – unbranded, blog posts for your website and social channels
- 4 Facebook Live Video Scripts – highlighting the weekly topic and why it matters
- An In-Office Reception Area Video – a 15-20 minute educational video display slide series that you can play on your in-office TV
- 4 Patient Education Handouts – customizable for your prospects, patients, presentations, and other healthcare professionals
Get The Low Back Pain Chiropractic Marketing Campaign today!
Looking for More
Note: This marketing campaign is ideal for chiropractors with social followings of at least 250 and email lists of at least 100.
Need help growing your practice? Check out The Smart Chiropractor.